Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the developer behind this project?
- San Antonio Residence is Megaworld Corporation’s flagship project at the west of Makati.
- Megaworld Corporation is the Philippines’ leading residential condominium developer, business process outsourcing office developer and landlord, pioneer of the LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN lifestyle concept evidently seen across its portfolio all over the country. It has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 400 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers and world-class hotels for 28 years now.
- Among the company’s residential developments in Makati include Greenbelt Hamilton in Legazpi Village; as well as The Ellis, Three Central, Salcedo SkySuites and Paseo Heights in Salcedo Village.
Why should I invest in San Antonio Village?
San Antonio Village’s strategic location at the business capital and leisure hotspot of Makati City marks a promising investment for potential buyers. Located minutes away from the Makati Central Business District, San Antonio Village’s rental demand has one of the most profitable return in the area, a perfect asset for first-time and seasoned investors.
What are the terms of payment?
There are various payment terms available for this project as reflected on our exclusive offers, but we take pride on having customizable payment terms attuned to our clients’ needs, which is best discussed with your designated property consultants.
What are the modes of payment?
We accept cash, cheques, cash deposits, wire transfer and credit card (applicable for reservation fee only) payments.
- For Cheques and Cash payments:
- Only US dollar & Philippine peso currencies are accepted.
- Cheque(s) should be payable to MEGAWORLD CORPORATION.
- For Cash Payments:
- Should only be received at our C.Palanca Office located at: 112 Greenbelt Parkplace Building, Dela Rosa cor. C. Palanca St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
- You may also pay directly to our Accounts Management Department (AMD) of project in-charge located at: 17th floor, Accounts Management Department, Alliance Global Tower, 36th St. cor. 11th Avenue, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City
- For Wire transfer/Deposit payments:
- Kindly send the copy of deposit or remittance slip to: email@example.com
- For Credit Card payments
- Applicable for reservation ONLY.
- Mastercard and Visa Cards are accepted.
- American Express, Diner’s card & Debit card are not valid.
When is the turnover date?
San Antonio Residence is ready for turnover no later than July 2021 + 6 months grace period.
Can I name the units to my company?
Absolutely! Just provide the proper, accurate and genuine requirements upon discussion with your designated property consultant or contact person.
Can foreigners acquire property in the Philippines?
Foreigners can own condominium units but they cannot own land. For full details regarding this matter, read: http://real-estate-guide.philsite.net/foreigners.htm
Can I redesign my unit interiors?
Any desired renovation or redesigning of the unit’s interior can be made as long as it is approved by the property management AFTER the unit has already been turned over to the owner.